The inext programmable remote control allows you to simultaneously control your set-top box and TV.
Programming the remote control to control the TV
- Enter the remote control programming mode by pressing the “POWER” button in the “TV” section. Press and hold the “POWER” button (for about 5 seconds) until the indicator stops flashing and is constantly lit.
- Sel ect a button in the inext remote control’s “TV” section to which you need to record a command, press it once and release it, the indicator will start flashing, fr om there the remote control is ready to receive an IR signal for recording.
- While pointing the IR diodes of the two remotes (TV and inext) at each other at a distance of about 1-2 cm, press once on the TV remote the desired button whose function you want to transfer. If the command was accepted, the indicator on the inext remote will flash three times quickly and start to light continuously, which means that the command has been recorded.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for all buttons you wish to program.
- If you have recorded all the commands and want to exit the programming mode, press the “OK” button at the center of the control panel.
Video: How to program the inext remote control?